At domestic and international levels, we perform economic diagnostics and provide advice aimed to identify and prevent risks associated with a specific operation or situation; as well as defend interests of a sector or business with respect to potential restrictions to free competition and possible unfair competition behaviors.
The services we offer are:
- Economic diagnostics and analysis in cases of restrictive trade practices of competitors, at a domestic and international level.
- Market power assessment and analysis.
- Economic and legal studies required to carry out economic integrations.
- Restrictive competition practices and abuse of dominant position, including self-assessment of vertical or horizontal anticompetitive agreements and strategic alliances.
- Assistance in inspections of the competition authority.
- Performance programs, by means of instruction on good business practice guidelines, action protocols in inspections and training to officers and employees.
- As a specific matter for Colombia, we study the viability of business integrations before the Industry and Trade Superintendent’s Office; likewise, we provide accompaniment in the structuring process and the relevant filing process before such entity (Notification of Pre-assessment).